Mrs. Grossman's has been producing stickers and creative products since 1979. Our iconic designs have delighted millions of children and adults worldwide. We are a family-owned company located in Sonoma County. We are a company that has a solid reputation not only for our product, but also for our customer service, community involvement, and strong ethics. We are the company that started the sticker obsession 35+ years ago, helped create the scrapbooking craze, we have multi-generational fans and a remarkable history, which is still expanding. We sell to independent retailers, major national accounts, and internationally. We have product licenses for Disney, Shopkins, and Nickelodeon, to name a few.
If you are interested in applying for a job with us, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Opening: Sales Manager (Petaluma, CA)
- Manage Domestic and International house accounts and distributors.
- Drive sales via regular business reviews, sales presentations, developing promotional partnerships and custom product etc.
- Review sales and inventory levels and suggest orders
- New Business: Actively build and pursue National and International lead list to reach agreed upon annual new business goal. This will include identifying NEW Domestic retailers and distributors, as well as NEW International Distributors for MGPC product.
- Forecast upcoming monthly sales; communicate changes to management
- Negotiate terms and conditions with accounts to remain competitive and protect profitability
- Work with art department to inform new product ideas to maximize sales potential in key accounts
- Work closely with marketing on programs and promotions to increase sales in key accounts, including displays, sales materials, account mailings, etc.
- Collaborate with production and inventory management team regarding sales & inventory projections
- Represent Mrs. Grossman's at industry trade shows
- 5 years sales experience in gift, toy/game, paper, or related industry
- Demonstrated success in managing and growing national account business and identifying new business opportunities
- Proficiency in MS Office: Must be able to use Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook successfully
- Domestic and International Retailer and Distributor contacts a plus
Competitive base salary and annual incentive plan if sales plan and new business goals are met/exceeded.